Name : Arun Kharghoria
Present Address :
418 Stasney St.
Apt # 6
College Station, TX 77840
Ph# (979)-847-8735 (O)
Career Objective :
A challenging opportunity in the area of Reservoir Engineering/Reservoir Simulation/Well Testing/Computer Applications.
Reservoir Engineering, Numerical Reservoir Simulation, Streamline Based Reservoir Simulation, Application of Inverse Problems to Reservoir Engineering, Well Testing, Geostatistics and Windows based application development for Petroleum Engineering.
Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad,Bihar (India)
University of Tulsa
Pursuing at Texas A&M University
- Languages :BASIC,Visual Basic,FORTRAN,C++,Visual C++,Borland Builder, Java, HTML
- Database :dBASE IV,FoxPro,Visual FoxPro,Oracle,SQL
- Operating System : DOS,UNIX,Windows 95 98 NT,vax VMS
- Working Experience in both workstations(Sun Solaris) and PCs
- Mathematica, Maple, Scientific Workplace
- Well versed with latest MS Office & Lotus packages
- Working Experienc in SSI Petroleum Workbench
Work Experience :
Research Assistant in Petroleum Engineering Dept.,Texas A&M University
Teaching Assistant in Petroleum Engineering Dept.,University of Tulsa
- December'99- January'98 :
Research Assistant in Petroleum Engineering Dept., University of Alaska Fairbanks. Associated with Dr. David O. Ogbe in the Project :"Engineered Wellbore". As a part of the Project, prepared reports on Performance and Productivity of Horizontal Wells,developed computer programs in Fortran to evaluate pseudosteady state PI by various methods and dimensionless pressure drop calculations at different time approximations for dual lateral wells.
Worked as Resevoir Engineer in Oil India Limited, a public sector oil company in India.Responsibilities included well test Analysis,decline curve analysis,reserve estimation,suggesting
sick wells for workover,reservoir database management and in-house software development.
Worked as a trainee driller in Assam Barytes & Chemical (Pvt.) Limited, a private service company in Assam, India. Responsibilities included carrying out different field workover operations, workover
optimization and crew management.
- Member of Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Reading books : almost every kind. Favorite authors Jeffrey Archer and Frederick Forsyth.
- Music : Blues and country to soft rock.
You may contact me at :